Tuesday, August 19, 2008

24 hours A Day

I've never had a good skill in time management. In 8th Standard, Maths Teacher used to call me my first name + opposite meaning of my last name.

Why ?

Because I was ever late to attend his class though my last name is spelled as 'Oo' which one of its meanings is "first" in our language. But I was mostly the last to arrive his class. When I started working in office, again as usual as I was, quite often late and had to give fine mostly thrice a week :(

As I have friends who keep on time in everything, I noticed that they have regular time for sleeping, eating, relaxing and studying. They prepare well ahead of the actual event.

When I was young, I didn't like to be a puppet surrounded by routine. I have passed my life mostly without any time table and I did when I had a good mood to do.Otherwise, I ignored things those were in queue to complete.

I am trying to fix my behaviour in this year. Let's start to divide Weekdays and Weekend.

Weekdays
Everybody is busy, so am I.
I wake up around 8:15AM, and then do cooking within 40 mins and usually pack my lunch box to office. Take a shower and go to office and arrive office between 10AM and 10:30AM. Since our manager is flexible for arrival time of office, I am still lucky.

Going back home is not on time, but I used to go back home around 7PM unless I am busy. But if not, I forget to check the time and continue working to get my tasks to be completed.

No wonder for dinner is quite late around 9PM ++ if busy. If not, I ate dinner around 8 PM. Eating dinner, using internet or watching TV is as always together.

Take a shower and usually spend my time for Dhamma and Buddha for 1++ hour. Sometimes not spend 1 minute for praying and just watch TV or Movie at Theatre. Going to bed between 12:30AM and 1AM but sometimes cannot sleep as thoughts are still around in my head.

There is no personal improvement time in weekdays. I tried to bring one book to read on bus/mrt but mostly it makes me feeling headache. I can't read books for a long time on bus/MRT.

Let's check the schedule

1. Sleeping Hours: 7:15
2. Food Preparation Hours (Morning) : 00:40
3. Going to Office (Morning): 1:00
4. Working Hours:8 hours average but sometimes more than that and at most as 12 hours
5. Going back home (Evening): 1:00
6. Food Preparation Hours (Evening): 00:40
7. Relax Hour: 0:30 (Sometimes more than that, after dinner, I feel lazy to wash dishes and lunch box and whether TV program is good or not, keep sitting and discussing about TV news or something else)
8. Dhamma Hour: 1:00 at least.

Friday
Most happiest day that I am waiting for it since Monday. We try to arrive home early on that day. We eat our dinner infront of TV and watch TV together. Life looks pretty good when I have delicious food to eat and I have somebody to talk on Friday night. Mostly I stay up late till 2 AM++ on Friday. So definitely, wake up late as well on Saturday.

But starts from July, I tried to do the same as weekdays. So if I have appointment in the evening, I do exercise for 1 hour in the morning.

Weekend
Usually I do whatever I like.
I'd like to start PIT stop for career which is really necessary for my future. I think library is the best to study. Otherwise, I never succeed to study at home.I am very lazy. After lunch, I can take a nap only on weekend, this is my reason to take a sleep which is sometimes more than 2 hours :D Also I have to allocate my time for house chores and buying food for the next week and sometimes cooking special Myanmar Traditional Food which takes more time.

Sometimes, I wish that if more than 24 hours a day, it will be better for me. It is shameful for not managing very well among personal time, work time and family(friend) time till in this middle age. I will try to fix as possible as I can but SLOWLY.

I will try to follow a DRAFT time table to drive my careless manner in Time Allocation. As of today 20-08-2008 but it is just an imaginary and not sure how it works in reality :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

innnnnnnn.. list kyee kya tot shi p. loat ma loat tot kyi ya thay tar pot kwal :-)

Post a Comment